Best Ways To Nusa PenidaNovember 22, 2020
Ticket Fast Boat Nusa Penida
We will take you to and from Nusa Penida safely with the cheap possible price! Book your ticket online, it's a simple way to find the best tickets for you. Best price you'll get, with a fast trip to Nusa Penida, crossing from Sanur harbor between 30 - 40 minutes. We shall the iconic places in instagram such as Kelingking Beach, Diamond Beach, Tree House Molenteng and many other destination in this island.
Save your time & your money! Let's booking Fast Boat to Nusa Penida here.
All You Need To Know Before You Go
How much is the Ferry Ticket from Sanur to Nusa Penida?
One-way promotional fares start at $7, plus taxes, according to Klook.com
. The trip from Sanur to Nusa Penida will take about 35 minutes and is scheduled to depart at 8 a.m. from Sanur at Bali island. Returning, the ferry will leave Nusa Penida at 14:30 and 17:00.
What is the cheapest way to get to Nusa Penida?
The high-speed ferry has a daily service that departs Sanur, crosses just 35-minutes. This is by far the cheapest way to get away, especially for a day trip. Standard rates start at $7, plus taxes.
Boat Departure Routes & Schedule
Sanur to Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida to Sanur
How long is the boat ride from Sanur to Nusa Penida?
The fast boat route connects between Sanur and Nusa Penida Islands. Currently there is much company operating this boat service. The crossing operates up to 3 times each day each day in the morning, mid-day and afternon with sailing durations from around 35 minutes.
- Extra fees may apply for oversized and/or additional luggage. Please pay any extra fees directly to the operator
- Maximum of 1 handbag per person
- Customers who purchased the package with a shuttle service may be allowed to reschedule the boat departure schedule. Call the operator at least 24
- hours before the activity to reserve a seat for your selected departure schedule. The operator will not be held responsible for unapproved changes
- Some routes within the island will be bumpy due to Nusa Penida's underdeveloped infrastructures
- A maximum of 1 handbag per person is allowed for participants who will avail of the shuttle service. Extra fees may apply for oversized and/or additional luggage. Please pay any extra fees directly to the driver
- A surcharge will be applied to Indonesian passport holders who fail to present a valid ID
- Shuttle services are only available for specific Bali locations such as Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Sanur, and Ubud
- Shuttle services are not available in Nusa Penida Island